[pct-l] Anyone out there heard reviews....footgear

People have different feet. Ha! Betcha didn't know that. Anyway, there are
some who do well in sandals. Wouldn't think of anything else. Others have
big problems with sandals. I did. Cracks in my feet three inches long. The
shoes that work best for me are New Balance 906s. As did the 904s before
them. But the intervening 905s did not. They weren't big enough. From
reading many, many messages on this list about footgear, I am more and more
convinced that the best thing to do is to try out various forms of footwear
and use your best judgment, based on experience. Dude and others here have
given good advice based on their experience, and I have learned from it.
Used his advice last year about socks. Don't know if he remembers. But you
will see lots of different kinds of shoes on peoples' feet.

By the way, there were a lot of folks who had new shoes mailed to Kennedy
Meadows (south) last year. What an event! New shoes! I have seldom seen such
glee.

Peace,
J J