[pct-l] Anyone out there heard reviews....

I haven't read any reviews of the 808.  I talked with someone who has
been wearing a pair for the last month or so who said that it was an
improvement over the 806&807 but I didn't get a lot of details.  I
would also note that NB has re-released the original 801 which was my
favoriate of the 80x line.  I haven't had a chance to check out either
of these shoes because no one in the sf-bay area (including the NB
store) seems to carry them.

--mark