[pct-l] "Registering" for the PCT in the N . Cascades

I always like to register on hikes, especially when I'm going alone into the mountains.  If I don't show up when I'm supposed to, I want my absence to be "noticed."

I have read that one self-registers at Snoqualamie Pass as one starts north.
 But what about after that.
?Because I'll be doing the Stevens Pass to Stehekin alone, I would like to alert a ranger station/park officials etc. to my intended whereabouts and intended arrival in Stehekin.  With whom does one
register?
? And for the Stehekin to Manning portion, does one reigster at High Bridge Ranger Station just outside of Stehekin?
?Does anyone know the phone #of High Bridge Ranger station?  I just did a web search and couldn't find it.  I want to be able to leave the number with my wife.

										Thanks,
										Geoffrey