[pct-l] Caches--good, bad and ugly

It was a total disaster.  Almost all of his caches were gone.  He was
starving and eating out of a dumpster at one point.

Interesing guy though.  He didn't seem to mind.  Seemed like it was all
part of the adventure for him.

100 miles?  How many miles a day?  even at 10 miles a day, that's 10 days
food, which you should be able to bring with you, no?

Paul