[pct-l] Sierras / Hi from Nabor J.

Hey everyone,

Nabor J here in Tehachapi with several other hikers that are sick with a
nasty stomach flu....we'll be here for a few days to recover.  So far the
PCT has been a blast, and many thanks to the trail angels that have helped
us along the way....you guys make it a lot more fun!  A number of us are
contemplating our entry into the Sierras with the possibility of skipping
ahead to South Lake Tahoe and returning to finish the Sierras after we get
to Canada.  Does anyone have any details in regard to those who have made it
through the Sierras and how they did it?  Also, what is the easiest method
to get from Kennedy Meadows to South Lake Tahoe?  Any feedback is
appreciated.

Take it easy,
Nabor J