[pct-l] Back on the trail again--and I need some info--Tahoe area

Greetings to anyone I may know in the listserv!

I plan to hike  from about 50 miles north of the SierraPines gathering place
for the ALDH-W to the gathering, in September.

Questions:

-  I'll fly into Reno. What sort of transportation is available, how often,
how close does it get to the PCT?

-  Given that I walk at a snail's pace (1 mile per hour, maybe--I have
Parkinnson's), where do you suggest I begin if I give myself 5 days? And how
do I get there?

Powerful Tiger`