[pct-l] Sandals

In a message dated 6/8/2005 3:59:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jarhoades@gmail.com writes:

> Another bad thing was that I got 2 blisters (1 on each foot)  where
> the little hard plastic things that connect the webbing on the rear
> outside of the sandal rubbed against my foot.  But, I never

Did you ever roll an ankle?

I often wear Tevas when hiking and can't recall ever rolling and ankle which
I tend to do from time to time in shoes or boots.  It kind of blows the "I
need boots for ankle support" theory out of the water for those that refuse to
even try shoes or sandals.

Sly