[pct-l] the sierras

Here is a link to what's up with the Tioga Road in Yosemite.  There is also a photo of Tuolumne Meadows taken a few days ago.

http://www.nps.gov/yose/now/tioga.htm

"Natalie M. El-Jourbagy" <mo1nat1rad@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello everyone!

Rob just left Wrightwood the other day. What can I tell him about trekking thru the sierras???

I got some great feedback from John Randall.

Thanks for any information you can give me in regards to which direction he should take?

Natalie

Natalie Morad El-Jourbagy
830B Myrtle Street
Atlanta, Georgia 30308
770.317.3877 cell
Without truth and respect there is nothing...

http://upinthecloudsnat.blogspot.com/ - nat's days in midtown
http://www.pbase.com/carcinomad - photos galore
http://www.trailjournals.com/carcinomad/ - to monitor rob's pace and journey into the PCT wilderness