[pct-l] Attachement about mailing alcohol bounced!

Someone emailed me yesterday asking to receive Yogi's forwarded site explaining about mailing alcohol.  I think it was Dan Whitney who asked.  I forwarded the info but it bounced.  If you're out
there Dan, try emailing Yogi and see if her sending it will work better!    I mailed alcohol to Stehekin this morning and though it was more complicated than mailing dried apricots, it wasn't very
hard.  The post office lady could  have cared less when I described what I had done. Looked utterly bored!