[pct-l] Sandals

-I'm told that there was a short discussion of trail-worthy sandals a week or so past on pct-l which I missed...  Tried an archives query but the search function has been down for a few days [and recent posts can't be accessed under the date-listing].
-So... my question is: which sandals were discussed/recommended in that thread for a longer PCT hike?  I'm looking at the La Sportiva Eddy and the Chaco Z/1Terreno for possible purchase... any other "sandal hikers" on pct-l tried either of these?
Thanks...
Tim S. From jacksonje at adelphia.net  Wed Jun  8 11:16:48 2005
From: jacksonje at adelphia.net (Jeffrey Jackson)
Date: Wed Jun  8 12:17:56 2005
Subject: [pct-l] Re: Attitudes and Tone on the PCT-L

I am doing just this one post, on just this one topic.

I had not posted a lot, and quit posting entirely after some off-topic,
offensive political crap was posted, I emailed the list administrator
to see what he thought of it, got no response, and the off-topic
political crap continued. It slowed down after the election.  I still
lurk some - not as much -  but will not post again unless and until the
list owner makes some commitment to keep it on topic.