[pct-l] Re: Southshore Inn Phone Number

We did a resupply at Echo Lakes last summer. The people at the store had the
numbers of a couple of motels that would come and pick you up from the
store, and return you. We stayed at the Berkeley kids camp, so didn't use
the motels, but you might call Echo Lakes store and ask them for motel
numbers. Their website is www.echochalet.com <http://www.echochalet.com>
 *Telephone: 530-659-7207 *(8 am to 6 pm PST summer only)
 After hours: emergency calls only (please) *Fax:* *530-659-7035*; *Off-Season
Fax:* *530-620-7207 *(November-May) *Postal address:*  9900 Echo Lakes Road,
Echo Lake, CA 95721 *Electronic mail:* General Information: *
echochalet-since1939@earthlink.net <echochalet-1939@earthlink.net> *
   *Please
Note:* Although we check our e-mail frequently, there are times in the
off-season when it may not be reviewed for a week or more. Consider tagging
your e-mail with a "return receipt" if you are concerned about its delivery.

    During the summer, if your subject has any type of time constraint, *
please* *call* or *fax* us.
 --
Ralph Alcorn
http://www.backpack45.com/camino2.html