[pct-l] Communicator

Unh-Unh...I being on the west coast ALWAYS seem to get mine dead bang last. Probably because I am in such a small population area...so small as to be considered not-a-population area.  New Zealand and the United Kingdom gets their sooner than I in this remote area of un-employment, beauty, low crime, high meth dealers, un-employment, exquisite beauty, minimal 'culture', lots of sh_t kickers, Coors rulers everything, pride of country, and easy access to the PCT!

JoAnn