[pct-l] H2o Castle Crag-Etna

Timing is everything on this section of the PCT. We had a normal+ snow year
this year, and a cool spring, so the snow levels are good and melting
slowly. The guidebooks should be very accurate this year in water chances.
In Castle Crags, I've hiked from I-5 up to the forested saddle at MP1514
where I hit snow 10 days ago. There was plenty of water on the way. However,
right now, snow levels are about 6000ft on south, and lower on north slopes.
Plan your waterless sections well, since some parts of Section P can be very
hot and exposed on south slopes. Once on top of the ridgeline above the
Crags, the route is a cruise.
Howdy All,

Anyone know of the water situation or lack there of on the section from
Castle Crag to approx. Scott Mtn./Rt.3 in N. Cal?

Thanks,

DK