[pct-l] Life & Times Program on PCT

Thank you very much for the information.  It's no wonder we didn't see it . . . it aired during the peak of the nobo season for us!  I'm sure the hikers would have enjoyed watching it, all the same.

L-Rod

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Ely <mazdagal@hotmail.com>
Sent: Jun 6, 2005 7:33 PM
To: cmkudija@earthlink.net, dsaufley@sprynet.com, pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Life & Times Program on PCT

The transcript of the Life & Times segment on the PCT can be found on the
KCET website  (I can't paste the link here for some reason).  There is a
link to the Life & Times site; once there you can access the show's
transcripts.  That particular program aired May 20.

For those of you outside Southern California, Life & Times is a current
affairs-type program that airs weeknights on KCET, the PBS affiliate in Los
Angeles.

(Speaking of Huell Howser, I was the one who suggested last year that
someone contact him and see if he might want to do a program on the
ADZPCTKO.  That got shot down pretty fast.)

Diane