[pct-l] Huell Howser's Program on PCT

Donna:
I believe that person is thinking of the program "Life & Times", which comes
on right after Huell Howser on weekdays.  It aired a couple of Fridays ago.
Val Zavala, the show's host, was at Vasquez Rocks interviewing Tim Stone (I
believe it was him).  The interview was about the basics of the trail.  You
were mentioned when Tim discussed trail angels.  There wasn't anything said
during the segment that we don't already know.

Diane Ely
aka Mazda Gal
(co-worker of your neighbor Nick)