[pct-l] subject: what are north origan and washingtons snow condition?

  subject: what are north origan and washingtons snow condition?

  could someone please email me, as i am on trail, and let me know
what the condition of the trail is up in northern origan and or
washington. please send info only if you have seen it or know it to be
true by someone trustworthy. how much snow and how deep. also if the
trail is even findable really at some of the higher points of the
trail. just need to know if the trail is really worth doing now up
north or if it is as bad as it is in south origan. please send any
info you have to me at... jimjj@pocketmail.com
thank you so much for any light you can shed on the situation.

~Preacher Jim and Jackalope.