[pct-l] Re: pct-l Digest, Vol 26, Issue 10

reviews and tests on the planet.

-----Original Message-----
From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Jim McCrain
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 11:29 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Re: pct-l Digest, Vol 26, Issue 10

If everyone did this, there would be no trees left!

### If everyone hiked the PCT in the same season it would destroy it. If
everyone did anything single thing it would have tremendous impact.

Any Ranger that sees you destroying the foresxt in this manner can write you
a citation, too.  It is strictly against all rules and regulations.

### Unless, of course, you are clearing a road to a drilling site. Then you
can knock yourself out.....   ;o)

Sorry to sound a little brusque or angry, but PLEASE try to tread lightly in
the wilderness.  If I am on the trail behind you, I don't want to know that
you have allready been there, and I definately want to see the trees with
all their branches on them!

### Man, that's a tough one. I guess you'd have to go to northern Canada or
certain areas of Alaska to hike then....    ;o)

Jerry