[pct-l] which tarptent?

On my 1'000 mile hike through WA and OR last year I was very happy with my
Virga with sawn-in ground sheet. I had a few days with very wet and cool
conditions, especially in the Goat Rocks.
When it was very wet with run-offs I made myself a bed of pine tree
branches below the ground sheet. This kept me off the wet ground, was warm
and also softer.
The only thing is if it is very humid and water is dripping onto the tarp
from a tree or with heavy rain, one gets a fine spray of water from
condensation.
I will keep using my tarp tent, though in very wet and cold conditions I
will prefer my Sierra Design UltraLightYear, since only a rain-fly will
give full protection.
Adrian alias Matterhorn AT01, WA-OR04