[pct-l] Emergncy Relocation to Tahoe - SOS

Hi Mtnned,

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 Mtnned@aol.com wrote:

> My family and I have just been told by a water testing lab that our well
> is grossly contaminated with arsenic.

Most of the western USA has this problem. It was partially solved by the
Bush administration by increasing the limits.

> We, therefore, must move soon as we cannot drink, bathe, or touch it!

Don't panic! It shouldn't be quite as bad.

> Thankfully, we rent and so can move, but with a family of five, two
> horses, two cats, seven chickens, and a big, fluffy samoyed dog a home
> that will fit us rents around here for almost $4,000 per month!

May I suggest purchasing and installing a reverse osmosis filter? Properly
done it should take care of your problem and cost less than moving the
whole family.

Ilja.