[pct-l] Emergncy Relocation to Tahoe - SOS

Blank Hi All,

My family and I have just been told by a water testing lab that our well is
grossly contaminated with arsenic. We, therefore, must move soon as we cannot
drink, bathe, or touch it!  Thankfully, we rent and so can move, but with a
family of five, two horses, two cats, seven chickens, and a big, fluffy
samoyed  dog a home that will fit us rents around here for almost $4,000 per month!
 Although I am a Ca licensed general building contractor specializing in
custom  homes, remodels, etc., I cannot afford my hometown anymore (after 38 years
 here)!

So here goes, can anyone on this list help us find a new home and work
opportunities up in the Tahoe area???

Hey Greg or Carl or Monte, do you know of anyone up there who could throw  us
a lifesaver?

The Pacific Crest Trail changed my life in '74 and I'm hoping its  "children"
will help us change ours now.

In Christ,
Mtnned & Lady J