[pct-l] John Muir Trail starting June 20th

the guide seems to be still pretty current.  I am sure that there are
many things that are out of date, but there are many things that are
the same.  the book has the best description of exit points along the
trail of any book that I've seen, and the accompanying map is pretty
good at giving an overall concept of the entire trail.  its the only
map I know of all on one page (one huge page).  IMO, its a good deal
for $11.20.