[pct-l] John Muir Trail starting June 20th

When planning my JMT trip last summer I used the "Guide to the John Muir
Trail" by Winnett and Morey. It is a good book with all the necessary info
and mileage. Recently a new book came out that has more detail and better
pictures called, "The John Muir Trail Through the Californian Sierra Nevada"
by Alan Castle. My friend is using that one for his trip and says it is very
comprehensive. Those are the two newest books I know of.
Eric J Lee