[pct-l] John Muir Trail starting June 20th

I just checked Amazon -- they list Starr's Guide with a copyright of
1974. How out of date is it by now? The mountains themselves don't
change much but the trails and trailheads, etc. do. I checked Sierra
Club Books (the publisher) and its website doesn't even list Starr's
Guide! Another old standby fades away.

John