From: Jennifer Stewart <jenstewartmu@yahoo.com>
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Sent: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:56:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [pct-l] kick-off auctioneer 2005

Hello everyone, my name is Firefeet (AT 2003).  My
sweety Bachelor Bob is hiking the PCT right now and
asked me to write to you all.  He was at the Kick-Off
weekend last April and won a Eureka tent at an
auction.  He doesn't remember the auctioneers name but
Bachelor Bob did give him $28.00 for the tent plus
$5.00 for shipping it to Florida.  The tent has not
arrived yet.  The auctioneer was tall, thin, and wore
sunglasses.  (Sorry, I know that's not much of a
description!)  He also emceed the Kick-Off.  If anyone
knows who he is will you please ask him to e-mail me
at jenstewartmu@yahoo.com?

Thanks,
Firefeet