[pct-l] Why Hike the PCT?

Hey, Greg!

I'm not sleeping, I just don't get much time to read my e-mail.

  I'm thrilled you've started this new thread, that you recognize it's  very
much at the core of "Why we Hike" and no matter what we each call it, we do
admit feeling the need to identify with our spiritual side, our own inner
voice,  and that somehow in the quiet of the mountains not only do we hear it
clearer  but we can hear its questions answered by God himself!

Mtned
IMHO