[pct-l] solar battery chargers

I built a solar charger that charges 4 AAs (2400mA NiMH) or my cameras 3.6V Li battery. It uses flexible solar panels and generates 250mA, so about 10hr to fully charge the AAs and about half that to charge the camera batt. Total cost was about $70 The best part is the wieght. Less then 1 oz for the whole system.

They are relatively easy to make if you are somewhat handy with a soldering iron and can get hold of a multi-meter.

email me off list if you would like the details.

Sati