[pct-l] WALK DVD, also on ebay

I agree that the Walk dvd is worth the price on his website, but I sell on
ebay which gives me paypal barter that I can use to get other nice items. I
used the buy-it-now at $13. I also saw others bidding his dvd up above his
website price, so there is an incentive for Scott to sell on ebay, and his
market exposure is greatly expanded. Ebay is also the best place to pick up
every edition of the PCT guidebooks from 1973 to the current at insanely low
prices.
Just my two bits, but his price and shipping fee are very reasonable and
I'd rather pay full price to the film's creator than half price for a used
copy.  It's a nice way to show support for a great peice of work, IMHO.

For that matter, I'd be happy to make a paypal donation to Weathercarrot
for his disc if he's taking them.

Now, if you're talking about sneaking into a theatre to avoid spending $12
to see Paramount's latest craptastic offering, that's a different story.

Paul