[pct-l] which tarptent?

Hi Alec,

I hiked the JMT with my bf and we were extremely happy with the
Cloudburst. For us, it had enough space. It also kept us safe in the
snow. See http://www.xs4all.nl/~darudiva for some pictures. We loved
the hooped front as it provided much more headroom. The extended beak
helps a lot to keep the rain out.

Have fun!
Saskia