[pct-l] MP3 info

> "Personally I have a Creative TX FM 256mb MP3 player with internal flash
memory."

I check http://www.woot.com almost every day. They put up one item a day for
sale and post it until inventory sells out. Tuesday I bought a Rio Forge MP3
Player, 128MB, refurbished for 50.00. The 20.00 rebate lowers the price to
30.00. You can buy a 512MB SD card for as low as 30.00 with rebates. That's
60.00 for a good little player with FM radio. Can't beat that.

John Vonhof
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition
Subscribe to the free monthly ezine on foot care at my website