[pct-l] Getting Into Trouble on the Trail

There is a misconception that ultralighters carry less equipment that
others. This is not necessarily true. They often just carry lighter
equipment. For example, the Western Mountaineering Flight Jacket weighs less
than the typical fleece but is many times warmer.

AsABat