[pct-l] WALK DVD

I'm sure this DVD is better than well known to most everybody on the list,
but I just got it, watched it twice over the past few days and wanted to
sing it's praises.  If you haven't seen it, order a copy now!

I think I must have met at least half of the people in this film on the
trail in 03 and seeing all those faces again was such a fantastic trip
back in time!  SOOO many great people and so many cool places.

You don't have to have been on the trail in 03 to enjoy this film though.
I can't imagine anyone not enjoying watching a film featuring a bunch of
the most "alive" people you'll ever see.

In the off chance that it's not already in your library, get it here:

http://www.walkpct.com/

Cheers,
Paul