[pct-l] Extra shoes?

I didn't, and don't know of too many hikers who forded in anything other than their shoes. Some people had camp shoes, but I didn't see too many of them.  No one up front had camp shoes of any sort, but perhaps the main pack had them.  You're feet are going to be wet from Tyndal Creek to somewhere around South Lake Tahoe.  There is nothing you can do about it except to hike in July or August.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett