[pct-l] Update on Baden Powell 5/30

Baden Powell had snow starting about 1/3 way up and was solid snow about the 2/3 way. Only one Icy Spot, that we had to walk around. Just don't go up first thing in the morning.:-)
Jimmy Creek Actualy had a lot of snow, and we ended up going back on the road, for the first 1/2 mile or so, until the trail crosses the road, then went down the rest of the way on the road, until hwy 2. (Islip Saddle)

-Mountain Goat-

Yahoo! Mail Mobile