[pct-l] don't feed the troll.

In a message dated 6/1/2005 2:37:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
david_tibor@yahoo.com writes:

> [...]
a troll. All he wants are responses to his  posts. Don't feed the troll.
Don't respond. Ignore   him.<<<<<<<
"yep your just jeoules becuse aone leged guy out hikes you.  even with
what i went thorugh in janury loosign the rest of my leg having a  stroek
and almsot dying after laying na  coma for 5 days I am all ready  back to
hiking and have put in close to 200 miles so far how many miles have  ou
hiked this year"

You do have admit this is a work of art though.  I  couldn't write this
poorly if I sat up all night with a bottle of scotch and a  lexicon of gibberish.
And I mean that in the nicest possible way...   :C)

"No Way" Ray  Echols