[pct-l] don't feed the troll.

yep your just jeoules becuse aone leged guy out hikes you. even with
what i went thorugh in janury loosign the rest of my leg having a stroek
and almsot dying after laying na  coma for 5 days I am all ready back to
hiking and have put in close to 200 miles so far how many miles have ou
hiked this year