From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of
bluebrain@bluebrain.ca
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 11:29 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Lost Hiker

That sounded a bit harsh and scolding, which was not my intention.

I only meant that pessimism is not helpful, particularly when people are
hanging on to some hope for a positive outcome.

Stranger things have happened than someone being lost in the woods for
three weeks and surviving, so let's hope for the best.

Paul