[pct-l] Available Permits/Reservations

Hi all,

This message will be cross posted to three groups.

As a result of my decision to hike through Oregon this July instead of
hiking the JMT I have 2 permits, a Yosemite Reservation and a Bishop
area campsite reservation that I would be happy to pass on to anyone who
is interested.

Permit 1 - JMT SoBo through hike. Permit starts July 13 from Yose
valley. It is a pass through permit so you don't have to spend the first
night at any particular campsite. exit point is Mount Whitney, which
will be on the permit.
Rez 1 - I have a Curry village tent/cabin reserved for July 10,11, 12.
It will cost $75.90/night. If someone wants this to go along with the
above permit, you'll have to pay for it somehow (we'll work it out). If
no one takes this part - no problem - it's full refundable to me.

Permit 2 - Due to snow levels I got a second Sierra permit in case I
wanted to do "part" of the JMT this year. This permit is a JMT/PCT South
permit leaving Mammoth on July 10. There is also a whitney stamp on this
permit, and the exit point is Trail Crest on July 20.
Rez 2 - I got a campsite above Bishop at the end of Hwy 168 near Lake
Sabrina. The campsite is called Four Jeffrey Pines and it is for July 8
and 9. I think it's about $30 total for 2 nights.

Anyone interested in these - the permits are free (I won't be asking for
the 5 or 10 bucks) and I'll transfer the accommodations to anyone who
wants them.

email off list to maurer@earthlink.net.

Thanks.

Mike Maurer