[pct-l] Squalmie Pass Info and Phone number.

New mail box spot is located at Bob's Summit Cheveon. ( phone is
425-234-6688) Address is Summit Chevron 521 SR 906 Snoqualmie Pass,, but,,,
I didn't get the zip code! Man at counter says Post Office is Open only 8:00
a.m. to !0:00 a.m.  ( This may be some hook to Shang High Hikers arriving in
afternoon to stay at Lodge)  Anyway, June 10th /15ish is good to start your
2005 SoBo PCT trip. Snow is going fast and there is not much of it here. I
would still advise an ice axe and at lest some type of instep crampon or
better yet,, Stubi Ultralights which you can mail mail home from Stevens
Pass. ( Can't kick steps in 807's)  Bring some bug jiuce for Washington
June.