[pct-l] Another Super Secret Backpacking - Popcorn

#37 - Super Trail Popcorn: I know how you all love your popcorn on the trail.
 Here is my recipe for some blow-your-mind treat.
1.  Put the following in some small air tight containers: Crisco
all-vegetable shortening (white solid type), go to Sams Club and get some Act II Buttery
Popping and Topping oil (comes in 1 gallon size), Orville Redenbacker?s
original popcorn, Butter Buds, Morton Popcorn Salt, and optional margarine or butter.
2.  Mix a little of the Act II and the Crisco (50% each) in the bottom of
your hiking cooking pot.
3.  Add a little popcorn (experiment to see what cooks up the best) and turn
on the low heat and pop.
4.  After popping add Butter Buds and Morton salt.  And melted margarine or
butter if desired.

You will think you have died and gone to heaven when you eat this.  Of course
you can make lots at home too (I strongly recommend the West Bend Stir Crazy
brand popcorn popper).  Switchback has never steered you wrong before.  Trust
me.

Your popcorn officanio and hiking buddy, Switchback