[pct-l] Distance Manning Park to Ross Lake

Good evening, Caryl,

On the TOPO! USGS 7.5 min. quads the only trail I see west from Castle Pass
is labeled Boundary Trail.  It goes generally southwest 17.30 miles until it
crosses Lightening Creek above where Three Fools Creek empties.  After
Lightening Creek, Boundary Trail continues 3.43 miles to East Bank Trail
where Lightening Creek empties.  From there it is 15.68 miles on the East
Bank Trail down to Rt. 20 where Panther Creek empties from the south.  Add
to all that the 7-8 miles from Manning to the border, and the 3.30 miles
from the border to Castle Pass.  I have only been on the PCT portion, so I
can't vouch for the condition or alignment of the others.

Rt. 20 is a popular highway so I suppose it may be an easy hitch to ...
wherever.

Steel-Eye

"If you get lost it will be on ground between two adjoining maps...printed
at different scales."
- Universal Military Quotes, Comments, and Axioms