[pct-l] DEET alternatives

Can't help it Yogi.  I hate DEET.  It stinks.  And I even grew up in Upstate N.Y. where mosquitos are as common as Oregon.  However, for some strange reason folks in my family have blood, smell, or something that's not as attractive to mosquitos as other folks are.  I often wonder if it's the RH negative blood type.

Caryl

I have to believe that anyone who is "DEET averse"
has not walked through the Sierra or through Oregon
after the snow melt. I've seen the most granola-hippie
hikers practically beg for DEET from other hikers in
the Sierra.