[pct-l] mosquitoes and long-sleeved shirts

Yogi,

>Here's the problem, though. The long-sleeved shirt
>works fine against the mosquitoes EXCEPT for the
>top/back of my shoulders. That's the only place
>where the shirt was always tight against my skin.

In sewing terms normal shoulder reinforcement is called a "yoke", not the oxen variety. <g>  Typically the yoke has 2 layers of the regular shirt material with an "interfacing" sewn in between making for 3 total layers.  It's mainly intended to give the shirt a bit more body in the shoulder.  But those 3 layers are very good against mosquitos.  For some strange reason many women's shirts are not made with yokes.  Maybe the fashion industry thinks women don't have shoulders.  Yet men's shirts almost always have them.  Have you considered looking at men's or even boy's shirts?

Caryl