Fw: Fwd: Re: [pct-l] Carrot DVD Copies

Can someone please send a copy of Weathercarrot's DVD to the person below? Thank you.

----- Original Message -----
From: Jackie Zinger
To: walkaboutman@hotmail.com
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [pct-l] Carrot DVD Copies

Hello Walkabout

My name is Cedar and I am currently hiking the PCT I would love to get a copy of weatercarrots DVD and was wondering if you know how I could get a copy. It is such an Amazing DVD and I know my parents would love to watch it.

My address back home is

Jackie Zinger
48 Evergreen Close SW
Calgary Alberta
T2Y 2X7
Canada

I appreciate you time.

Cedar

Emily <reisingere@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Cedar, here's that note about Weathercarrot's DVD.  I don't know if this guy has any more copies, but you could always e-mail him to ask if he knows anything...

  Recess
  ereisinger@gmail.com

  Note: forwarded message attached.

  Discover Yahoo!