[pct-l] DEET

In a message dated 5/25/2005 12:44:01 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bluebrain@bluebrain.ca writes:

> [...]
natural alternatives next  time<<<<<<

Why.... then, I'd like to hike with you through parts of the High Sierra or
Oregon.  The mosquitos will be feasting so thoroughly on you that I might
even get away with only a little DEET.  :C)  Virtually NOTHING works  well
enough... well, perhaps coating oneself with concrete...

Remember.... health is a slow death ( Har Har)
"No Way" Ray  Echols