[pct-l] Chelan Boat Info

For all you SoBo hikers .  You can stay at Lodge in Stehiken to wait for
your boat ride of a lifetime. ( call 509-682-5555 for lodge reservations)
Then take Lady of the lake down to town of Chelan instead of sending box to
Stehiken. ( Boat info number is 509-682-4584 for Lady of the Lake) I still
say start your South Bound hike at Manning June 10th this year. We have been
getting a fair amount of rain the last 2 weeks, but all will be well on the
10th.. If you don't care if your PCT hike has a few flips or flops in it,
you can start near Ashland June 1st and hike North , then back to Ashland
and hike south. Washington Fire season may be ugly is year with lack of snow
and NoBo hikers could get the boot off the trails.....