[pct-l] Super secret Switchback tricks

As for women and urinating to keep bears away:

I use this trick quite a bit, in combination with stealth camping (I
did this, as I am sure others have, well before I ever read any Ray J.
books so I don't think he was the only one to think of it :D. My reason
was not so much bears but mainly because as a solo women hiker I didn't
want to run into any men) and ALWAYS  bear bagging in scent proof bags
(all food in 2 turkey oven roaster bags inside a stuff sack hung
properly from a tree) and have never had bears in my camp despite
seeing many on the trail.  I think the urine also keeps off coyotes
since all dog species use the same marking technique.  Of course since
I am using several anti-bear techniques it is hard to say for sure
which one or all works or if I am just lucky!

Cheers,
Mara

Mara Jeffress, SOBO in 15 days!
mara@jeffress.net