[pct-l] Trail Magic Vanished

I've found the best place to put information is at Mountain Hardware in Wrightwood.  They have been more than helpful over the years in posting information for hikers.  I'm copying the Wrightwood angels, too.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shutterbug steiner <shutterbugg313@yahoo.com>
Sent: May 13, 2005 10:18 PM
To: pct <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Subject: [pct-l] Trail Magic Vanished

Last Monday I left maps of the Baden Powell alternative routes and ASaBats as we well as 6 lbs of hard candy at the Cajon Pass.  Today when I checked they all vanished.  So someone was not happy with my trail magic.  I hiked up the trail another 200 yds and left some more trail guides and maps and will check tommorrow to see if they are still there.

Duane - Shutterbugg