[pct-l] Mini Flip?

Hey all, we're thinking about doing a mini flip this summer and we are
wondering if anyone can tell us about some trail conditions.

We're thinking of jumping from either Onyx or Kennedy Meadows (by the
way, does anyone know how hard it is to get out of KM via car/hitch?)
and going to either dunsmuir or ashland or somewhere further south if
snow allows and southbounding back to KM/Onyx.

We were hoping for some insight as to how far north of Echo Lake we'd
need to go to find decent trail conditions come mid-June.

Thanks - Tinker & Sage