David Harrison <harrison@sisqtel.net> wrote:
From: "David Harrison" <harrison@sisqtel.net>
To: <yogi@pcthandbook.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 10:01:17 -0700

st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Hi,

Just a note to let you know that my wife Vicki and I are the new owners of Alderbrook manor in Etna Calif.  Mrs Bradley was the previous owner and we purchased the property from her a few months ago. The Hikers Hut will be open for the coming season, and we have refurbished it and it will sleep six, we can however use roll aways to increase capacity if necessary.. The cost is $20.00 per night including a continental style breakfast. I have been told that ?locals? passing by will pick up hikers at the trail head and bring them to town, we of course will make sure the get a ride back up the hill when they leave.We at Alderbrook will accept  UPS or Fed Ex packages and hold them until arrival. Hope this will assist you in your publication and if I might be of further assistance please do not hesitate to call

                                                                                                               Dave and Vicki Harrison

                                                                                                               Alderbrook Manor,

                                                                                                               836 Main St, Etna Ca,  96027

 Etna, Ca.