[pct-l] reminder

Don't hit the reply button on your e-mail program.  It duplicates everything in the previous e-mail and makes the forum hard to read.   I'd like to hear about Fuller Ridge instead of Forest Service roads.   I think we're better off the closer the accountability is with our politicians.  It's a lot easier to hammer two or three Representatives and 1 or 2 Senators over access to forests in local districts than it is the whole of Congress.

john randall
birmingham, AL